Sign up today!!
Food and fund drives are a fun and easy way to support Healthy Harvest Food Bank! By hosting a drive at your company, neighborhood organization, school or place of worship, you help us continue to provide healthy meals every month throughout the year to local individuals who struggle with hunger.
Food donations are one reason we are able to distribute food to those in need in Lancaster, Northumberland, Middlesex, Essex, Richmond, and Westmoreland Counties (including Colonial Beach). If you prefer to make a monetary donation, we can stretch your dollar even further! For every $5.00 raised we can provide 40 lbs. or 5 days of food for a family. Hosting a food and fund drive is simple and only takes a few steps.
- Register to host a food drive
- Collect food donations from our list of most needed items
- Call us to arrange pick up or delivery of your donations
- HHFB will provide 24 x 24 food drive boxes or you can use your own!
- Fliers and signage can be easily downloaded below!
- We can provide an outdoor sign by request!
We hope you find the following ideas and guidance helpful and it triggers your imagination for other creative ideas to raise food to fight hunger in the Northern Neck and Upper Middle Peninsula! Click on the pictures to register, access printable posters and tips for success or click on the buttons for a printable handout of food items!